August 23, 2007

Whaddya Think?

I got a new "do." It was my first haircut in eight months. If you look real closely in the first photo, you might also be able to see my new temporary crown.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hadn't checked the blog is a few days, there was a lot to catch up on. I enjoyed seeing all the little Tots again, they have wonderful parties. I like your new do, we do have stick straight hair and the is a good cut. I like the new color too, actually it's not new, but a return to almost original. Can't see the cap, maybe I'll enlarge the pic. Thanks for all the current news and pictures.

Kirsten said...

It is, in fact, "a return to almost original." I haven't colored my hair all summer. I was going to color it before we went to Leland, but then I realized the sun would either leech the color from it or turn it brassy. Now I have blond highlights that help grey hair blend in.

Kay Ely said...

I love it! It looks great!

Holly said...

Your new hair cut looks great! And I love the red color on you.