Riley, not yet a master of pronouns, sometimes refers to himself as "little boy." Here's a nice picture of "little boy" taking a play break in our front yard.
By the way, if you're reading this, please post a comment, if only to say hello. We'd appreciate a sign you're stopping by.
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Kate says "Thanks" and "Keep the Pickenblog going". "Chris came up with something!"
Hello! We are enjoying this thing you call Blog. As Pat sits and watches "Dynocroc" on the Sci-Fi channel he is woo-hooing the latest news of the Southern Pickenpaughs as I read them aloud. We've also enjoyed seeing Chris age, er, I mean, Riley!! Blog on! (Hi Kirsten!)
The Pickenblog covers the general, nonadventurous exploits of the Pickenpaugh 3, Chris, Kirsten and Riley. It is intended for their friends and family, especially those far away.
11 comments:
Kate says "Thanks" and "Keep the Pickenblog going". "Chris came up with something!"
Hello!
We are enjoying this thing you call Blog. As Pat sits and watches "Dynocroc" on the Sci-Fi channel he is woo-hooing the latest news of the Southern Pickenpaughs as I read them aloud. We've also enjoyed seeing Chris age, er, I mean, Riley!!
Blog on! (Hi Kirsten!)
Welcome Angie and Kate! Thanks for saying hey. The more often people show up and leave notes here, the more often we'll post.
Riley looks like he's being scolded. You leave that boy alone!
Great 'blog', deweds!
Riley is still the kutest kid on the planet!!!!
Scolded? More like he was priming to level some complaint he'd expect me to alleviate immediately.
Anyway, thanks for stopping by, Ken. Hope all's well with your family.
Hello.
It has been a long time. I love your blog, and Riley is about the cutest thing I've ever seen.
I hope you all are well.
Welcome Bob! Trust you're enjoying your adventures in fatherhood. Next time I'm in the NYC area, I'll look you up.
What a beautiful child. I just had to tell you that you did good.
His Uncle Pat and Aunt Angie (I'm Angie's mom) think so too.
Thanks for stopping by, Jill. And for the kind words.
love your blog!
I am the anonymous person! I checked the wrong thing.
Post a Comment