January 24, 2007

Boyfriend And Girlfriend

I suppose every little boy falls in love with his mother at some point. (My brother insisted he was going to marry ours). Riley announced this week that I am his girlfriend; although, to be fair, he also designated Chris as his "manfriend" and told him that Mommy could be his girlfriend too. A close family we are.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When Ann Hulsing Johnson's son Eric announced that she was his girlfriend she vowed to be the best girlfriend she could be, setting a very high standard for future girlfriends. Susan

Anonymous said...

When Max was 5, he wrote me the most beautiful valentine. It stated, "I love you so much I'm going to puke". Sadly, he has shown this love to me many times over his, now, 8 years! Thank goodness he's
going to let me live with him and his wife (so he says now).

Kirsten said...

Did Max have some fatherly assistance with that valentine?