Let's see...no running in the house; no throwing balls in the house; no opening outside doors; no turning any light or appliance switch on and off unless asked in any room other than Riley's; no drinks with a lid until just before bed; no drinking without a lid anywhere except the table, the kitchen, or outside; and no leaning on windows. I'd cry too!
Just to cast some perspective: I think Riley's face in this picture is not really the result of oppressive rules, but because we decided to take the Toyota instead of the VW somewhere.
The Pickenblog covers the general, nonadventurous exploits of the Pickenpaugh 3, Chris, Kirsten and Riley. It is intended for their friends and family, especially those far away.
3 comments:
Let the rest of us know what the rules are so we don't offend. Those are tears in his eyes, are't they?
Let's see...no running in the house; no throwing balls in the house; no opening outside doors; no turning any light or appliance switch on and off unless asked in any room other than Riley's; no drinks with a lid until just before bed; no drinking without a lid anywhere except the table, the kitchen, or outside; and no leaning on windows. I'd cry too!
Just to cast some perspective: I think Riley's face in this picture is not really the result of oppressive rules, but because we decided to take the Toyota instead of the VW somewhere.
Or something like that.
Post a Comment