Since most of our news is Riley-focused, I thought I'd post a little bit of my own. Nothing momentous, except that my office has been selected to receive the 2007 Public Integrity Award of the American Society for Public Administration. Read about it here.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulations! I looked for your name, but I'm sure that would have been an ethical faux paus. We know who's responsible anyway! Riley's Grandfather.
Punning is a genetic defect. I don't remember which chromosome is involved. Congratulations, I also know how the non coms make the generals look good. Susan
The Pickenblog covers the general, nonadventurous exploits of the Pickenpaugh 3, Chris, Kirsten and Riley. It is intended for their friends and family, especially those far away.
4 comments:
Congratulations! I looked for your name, but I'm sure that would have been an ethical faux paus. We know who's responsible anyway! Riley's Grandfather.
or faux pas. Howard's Grandfather.
Maybe it would be a faux Paugh.
Punning is a genetic defect. I don't remember which chromosome is involved. Congratulations, I also know how the non coms make the generals look good. Susan
Post a Comment