Yikes! It's almost midweek, and I just finished all my recipes from last week. That's what happens when your preschooler gets sick, you work full time, have taxes to do, and want to squeeze in a visit with old friends (Hi, Isaacsons!) Oh well, I knew it was an ambitious project--still, must persevere. New recipe list to follow soon.
January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Your cooking project sound as ambitious as Julia and Julia! At least you have a better equiped kitchen. You are motivating me to cull my files and test recipes. At this point in our lives I am no longer saving elaborate high caloric dessert recipes. That's a start in the right direction. Mom
On another subject, do you still have your Leland link? Check it out! Mom
I hope that's where the comparison to Julie and Julia ends. As I recall the young cook in that book gained a few pounds during her year's experiment and also took on the experiment itself because she was floundering for focus and meaning in her personal life. I think I have sufficient meaning in my life, and I may have to post my weight weekly along with the recipes so I don't fall off my fitness track in the process.
Tru dat...you have more meaning in your life that a large percentage of your peers, although if they are truely your peers, you are all equallly involved in "meaning."
Hi Bill!
Oops, not Bill. Hi, Mom!
Post a Comment