March 23, 2008

Hey, Peeps!



Help! The bunnies are multiplying! I think we're up to six now.
Riley had an Easter party at school on Friday. He and his classmates each made a bunny bag like the one shown above. His teacher surprised the kids by filling them with candy and toys, including this new pink bunny. Riley loves it and introduced it to all of his other favorite stuffed animals: Puppy, Bunny, Ice-Bat, Lambie, and Blankie-Bear. We didn't do anything for Easter at home, but Riley still ended up with plenty of goodies.

3 comments:

the pickenblogger said...

I just want to state for the record that Peeps are alien food. And by that I mean food created and eaten by aliens.

Anonymous said...

For the record. I can't stop eating Peeps, I only have them at Easter and this yhear I've had yellow, blue, purple and white. They all taste the same and they all have a wonderful "stuff your mouth" texture. Gross thought, isn't it Chris? Susan

Kirsten said...

I'm not much of a Peep fan myself. They have to be extremely fresh for them to have any appeal to me. There's nothing worse than a stale Peep.