June 26, 2007
40
Yep, that's me--40. Well, at least I will be soon. My friends already eased the pain of my milestone birthday by giving me a party last Saturday night. It was a blast. We had a night of wine tasting -- steered by our very own personal sommelier Melissa-- and tapas galore! Yum! Add to that an incredible cake enrobed in chocolate and a spa certificate and you get one very happy Kirsten. Thanks to my great friends Angie, Cynthia, Heather, Maribel, Melissa, and Renee! Oh, and I owe an even bigger thanks to Chris for making it possible for me to have an almost 5-hour dinner with my gal pals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was happy to contribute my time. Riley and I need the father-son time to do guy things (e.g., fist fight, build a humidor, talk chicks, spit onto or into things, etc.).
Happy Birthday from your fan club....I was there 40 years ago!
Post a Comment