The bowling party was actually a lot of fun. But, I have to say, I'm a rotten bowler. I had the 18th lowest score out of 25, and my team scored the lowest overall (it wasn't all my fault!).This is my immediate boss, Deena, the City Ethics Commission's Director of Enforcement and Legal Affairs. She got the "High Style" trophy for best form, due to her hop, skip, and a jump technique.
Pictured below is the highest scoring team. Four out of five of them are my co-workers from the Enforcement Division (everyone except the man with the glasses -- that's Eric, head of the Audit Division.) From left to right, beginning with the man in the brown shirt are Nilon, Deena, Terra, and Artin.
Talk about a well-integrated team! Its members were Chinese, black, Egyptian, Italian, and Armenian. LA is such a great melting pot.
1 comment:
Not at all what I picture when I think of gov't employees. :)
Post a Comment